January’s Second Wednesday: Empowering Your Grandchildren’s Faith
Second Wednesday is a monthly opportunity for those over the age of 60 to socially and spiritually connect. Second Wednesday’s occur from September through May between 11:00am and 1:30pm. Attendees are cordially invited to take part in any or all events. A suggested donation of $10.00 per person covers the entire cost.
Schedule of Events:
- 11:00 am – Coffee, Snack & Fellowship *
- 11:30 am – Chapel Worship Service
- 12:00 pm – Light, Delicious Lunch *
- 12:45 pm – 45-minute Program *
* All events are in the Fireside Room on the 2nd level
Several national surveys have shown that 70% of church youth leave their faith. Will your grandkids be among them? Duane Hanson will share with us specific strategies and resources to strengthening not only their Christian faith, but your faith as well.